"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship."
After talking on the phone the other night about recipes, skhoop skirts (!), and other funny stories, I walked out to the living room to my hubby asking, "did you ever think you and your sister would spend 45 minutes laughing and talking about recipes on the phone?!" Nope... Never did. And I love it!
Happy Birthday, Em. I love you!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Cinnamon sugar.
2. The dog being overly affectionate.
3. Some fun new books - "Be The Surprise!" is a fun, quick read.
4. Getting out of the office for a while today.
6. Bison chipotle taco leftovers. Mmmm...
7. A fun phone call from Em on her birthday... I was supposed to call her!
8. A fun phone call with Mom, too.
9. A glass of red wine at the end of the day.
10. Getting excited for our upcoming trip to Europe!
How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs by Bridget
15 hours ago