"...Words of encouragement are like that. That have their own power. And when they are said by the right people, they can change everything... the words people say to us not only have a shelf life but have the ability to shape life."
--Bob Goff, Love Does
I love Bob Goff. Have I mentioned this before? Pretty sure I have... If you don't have his book, and you like funny stories; beautiful insights; and thoughts on living Love out loud - get the book.
It just makes you smile.
And feel loved.
Have a good Monday!
And share some good words with someone who needs to be lifted up - you could change their life without even knowing it!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A sweet text from the Hubby.
2. Uplifting readings.
3. Sticking to my Lenten challenge - no TV in the mornings! I'm loving it.
4. Another donation to my 3 Day Walk! Thanks, Barb!
5. Planning an outing with my youngest sister and her boyfriend when they're home on spring break.
6. Trying another Medifast recipe... Not bad!
7. Hubby helping to get the house all cleaned up.
8. The book, "Cutting for Stone."
9. Fresh laundry.
10. Encouraging words.
QotD: What would you like to ask your mother?
Ha ha ha. Ummm.... I'll have to think about that one... I'll come back!