"Caribou Slobber" is the name. Ha!
The first ingredient going in...
Ahhh... The smell of hops!
The refractometer... Measuring the gravity of the wort and beer. Or? Checking out our neighbor? Ha ha ha.
Chillin' the beer.
A playdate with the boys... Hanging out in the laundry room.
Pouring the wort into the carboy - such a serious moment... Alex is working hard!
The teacher explaining what comes next. (Even Bailey is listening intently!)
A great day!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. 11 hours of sleep!
2. Coffee - a Saturday morning treat.
3. Planning our St. Patty's Day menu.
4. A rainy day... Kind of nice.
5. Mike's smile as he brewed.
6. Hanging out with our friend, Alex.
7. Talking food and restaurants to try (can't wait to get to my goal weight and enjoy real food again!).
8. An evening full of laughter.
9. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter. Yum.
QotD: A person you want to ignore today...
Ha ha ha. Well, that's rude! Honestly, I can't think of anyone...