Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 10

Week ten of Medifast...  Down another 1.5 pounds!

Drum roll, please...

Which means, I've lost 20 lbs by my birthday!!!  Woohoo!

Not an easy week, let me tell you.  I thought for sure I had gained.  We had the St. Patty's Two Day Feast last weekend.  I may or may not have eaten leftover brown bread, smoked salmon, cornichons, and bites of Irish Car Bomb cupcakes all week...  I worked a lot of long days and missed two workouts.  Thursday night, I went to a brewpub with my little sis and her boyfriend (and had a FANTASTIC smoked trout and spinach salad...  balanced out by a couple of beers).

So...  Realistically?  I was just hoping to not gain weight this week.

So my surprise was not hidden when I stepped on the scale - and saw a loss!  (I may have giggled with relief - to the dismay of my counselor...)

So, our discussion at my meeting was all about getting back on track.  Sticking to the plan.  Small portions.  Blah blah blah.

Yep...  I'm going out for Indian Food tonight - and I fully expect to get my usual Shrimp Coconut Curry with rice and naan.  It's a birthday dinner.  I get to have what I want, right?

And I may or may not be going out for macaroons on my birthday tomorrow...

And maybe a beer...

Or something...

Hee hee.  I'm about half way to my weightloss goal!  Don't worry - Once the celebrating is over this week - I'm back to it.  I can't wait for summer and being active, trying new things, and wearing new clothes!  I'll get there!

Did you meet any goals this week?  Even one that may have surprised you?!


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  A surprising weight loss.
2.  Meeting a goal.
3.  Relief laughter.
4.  Walking at MOA with Tracie.
5.  A noon-text from Kayla.
6.  Spending an hour just walking around a bookstore.  Lovely.
7.  A fun drive with the hubby.
8.  Dinner with friends.
9.  Indian food at Chapati.
10.  Getting home early and cuddling up on the couch!

QotD:  Jot down a news story from today...
Oops...  Didn't watch the news today...  I know, I'm a horrible person!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin