--John O'Donohue, From "The Question Holds the Lantern" Reflection from Conamara
Last night our Pastor brought this quote to a meeting with the leaders of our church... What a beautiful quote!
I see myself in it in soooo many ways. It put things into words that I hadn't yet identified for myself.
I love it when that happens!
On another note... Today was my 8 week "inbody" appointment at Medifast. Down another pound - for a total of 16.5lbs gone! And guess how many inches I've lost, total?! 17.5!
I'm on schedule to reach 20 lbs lost by my birthday... Woohoo!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Finishing my book last night... Late.
2. Which meant sleeping in a bit, today.
3. The squeaky, styrofoam sound of dry snow on sunny days.
4. Funny texts from funny friends.
5. A friend had an interview today...
6. I proposed an idea to Don Miller on Facebook - and he liked it!
7. New jeans and colorful spring sweaters.
8. A fun conversation with my sister, Emily!
9. Having our friend, Alex, over for dinner.
10. Shish kabobs on the grill - smells and tastes like summer!
QotD: What's the last song you listened to?
"Stars" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Love this song!