Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 9

Went to my Medifast appointment today - down another 2 lbs, for a total of 18.5!  Woo-hoo!

And then home to get ready for our St. Patty's Day feast!  (Yep - I'm breaking my diet for a couple of days!  It's so worth it!)

Photo: Bringing spring INSIDE today!
Flowers to brighten the house...

Photo: St Patty prep has begun!
And fun little decorations to make it festive!

Not to mention the FOOD!  Baking all day...  I can't wait for dinner tomorrow!

How are you celebrating?


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Not hurting myself when I slipped on the ice this morning!
2.  Another 2 lbs gone!
3.  A 45 minute Skype call with Kayla.
4.  It feels good to cook again!
5.  The house smelling like beef stew and brownies.
6.  Green.
7.  Fresh flowers.
8.  The hubby helping out in so many ways!
9.  Bailey's excitement today.
10.  My bed.

QotD:  What do you not want to talk about?
Diets.  I'm going to enjoy my day tomorrow!  Hee hee.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin