Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

(Who else would publicly wear a shirt like that, right?!)

I think this one was a given.  We've been together 12 years - through most of the major changes in our lives, through learning how to live on our own, through heartbreaks and celebrations.  He's the person I can count on to listen to me, tell me when I'm wrong and when I'm right, cry on his shoulder, care for me when I'm sick, laugh with me when I'm a dork, and show me each day how much he loves me - for exactly who I am...  He's always there.  And I love him for it.


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  A little more energy!  Woo-hoo!
2.  Laughing with my boss at work.
3.  Appreciation for the notes I've been sending people.  Nice!
4.  Learning to like the interruption of the delivery guys at work.
5.  A package arrived today - so I can start sending gifts to friends!
6.  Getting ready to make some surprises...
7.  Cooking dinner with the hubby - and sharing memories of the early days of cooking together...
8.  ...And realizing we've come a long way in our cooking skills and recipes!
9.  This picture from my friend, Emily, of her little Sam and his gorilla friend (which Aunty Meg got him).  So cute!
10.  It's getting closer...!

And today is Day 8 of the 29 Day Giving Challenge!  Today I sent a couple of notes to people I know with health issues.  Just a little pick-me-up and card to brighten their days and let them know that someone is thinking of them!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin