Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
And then I worry I won't have the guts to see it through! Ugh.
We're in the process of making some big decisions right now... Goodness. It's all I can think about!
But I have faith that whatever is supposed to be, will be. And whatever happens, we will learn from it and more forward... Because really, what else is there to do?
Today I am thankful for:
1. Soft lamps in my office... Great for headache days!
2. Headlights when driving in dense fog...
3. An interesting church leadership book.
4. Making positive choices.
5. Friends who offer advice.
6. A nice dinner with church friends.
7. Seeing Andrea's renewed spirit when she returned from vacation.
8. A phone call from my sis.
9. The fact that my hubby and I work through tough decisions in a very productive way.
10. Cuddling up on the couch for some good tv tonight.