Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.

Closed mindedness.  I wish people were able to learn from each other, be in conversation, and open their minds to new possibilities.  I get so tired from all the "my way or the highway" attitudes that fill our news, media, and online message boards.  I wish we could all admit that no one has all the answers - and the only way to find the answer is to listen to one another and work together...

I have a feeling it will be a long time til this changes...


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  The amazing ways I get to be involved in people's lives...  I stand in awe.
2.  Friendships growing ever deeper.
3.  Prayer.
4.  New life.
5.  Trust.
6.  Faith.
7.  Sleep - and lots of it!
8.  The hubby taking care of things at home.
9.  A dog that can't seem to live without me!
10.  Love.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin