Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 29

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.

This is the most recent picture that makes me laugh everyday...  My sister and her family live in Anchorage, Alaska.  Last weekend was a big festival and on Saturday the theme had something to do with salmon (my niece's favorite fish!).  So, Fin (my niece) got to dress up as a fisherman - and of course, sport a salmon on her head! 

Every time I log onto Facebook and see this picture, I laugh out loud.  Hilarious!


Things I am thankful for:

1.  Strawberry jam.
2.  Working out.
3.  Interesting news from work...
4.  Talking to my sis today.
5.  Catching up with Mom today, too.
6.  Breakfast for dinner.  Mmm...
7.  Blogs that make me smile and make me think.
8.  Friendly bank tellers.
9.  Poodles.
10.  Febreeze.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Too adorable!! How precious.

Andrea, the little collector said...

Meg-

I've been LOVING pictures of my niece recently too. Looking at them just makes my day! I'll have to post one of them I think!

How are you? I've been not so present in blogland, but I miss touching base with you from time to time. Are you going to NOLA? (If so I have recommendations...we just went there for spring break.) Ok, long comment. Will sign off. Know I'm sending you a big hug and a big hello!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin