Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 26

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

(The Netherlands, March 2010.)

All the adventures the hubby and I find!  We have so much fun together and enjoy every minute of seeing new things, trying new foods, meeting new people...  From local events to traveling around the world - our adventures are constantly giving new life to all we do!


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Beginning the day with reading in bed...
2.  Making Irish brown bread!
3.  More questions answered.
4.  A very clean house!
5.  The hubby going grocery shopping.
6.  The hubby cooking for our church event while I get some work done.
7.  How lucky I am...
8.  Talking to my sister, Emily - it's her BIRTHDAY!
9.  Getting creative.
10.  Looking forward to tomorrow's church leadership retreat...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin