Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
My wedding day. Corny? Yes. But so true. I've never felt so surrounded by faith, love, and happiness. To look into my hubby's eyes, knowing it is really "forever," and being cheered on by our closest family and friends - a dream come true.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A quiet day at home.
2. Yoga pants.
3. New magazines.
4. The hubby making me laugh.
5. Cheesy valentine cards.
6. My amaryllis looks like it's FINALLY gonna bloom any day now!
7. Nice email notes from friends today.
8. Spare car keys.
9. The hubby going out with friends tonight (he's visiting them while they are winter camping... I'm thankful I'm NOT going with!)
10. A movie, a blanket, hot tea, and the dog. A good enough Friday night for me!
And today is Day 4 of the 29 Day Giving Challenge! Today I wrote a nice note to my hubby's brother-in-law's grandmother. The hubby is going to her 80th birthday surprise party tomorrow and I'm staying home since I don't feel well. She's been an absolute delight to know - and always so kind and loving to Mike and I. So I decided to tell her how much she means to us. I think she'll like that, a lot.
5 Easy BBQ Potluck Sides by Natalie
27 minutes ago