Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Ha ha ha.  I'm afraid of falling.  Therefore, I hate putting weird things on my feet and hurling myself down hills (ie skates, rollerblades, skis, etc).  I don't know why I'm so afraid of falling - but it can literally bring me to tears.  Feel free to ask my hubby about the first time we went cross-country skiing - he loves to tell that story!

Yet...  I've been sky-diving twice.  Figure that one out!


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Waking up a little early - makes for a more relaxing morning.
2.  The hubby coming to church with me!  (I missed him last week.)
3.  My confirmation kids - too funny.
4.  Two dogs in church today!  (I kind of like that people can bring their dogs...  when they need them.)
5.  A baptism of an adorable little girl!
6.  Hugs.
7.  A chocolate bar and a glass of wine.  Lovely.
8.  Cozying up to watch the Oscars with the hubby.
9.  Pjs.
10.  Our magic couch.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hope my falls, broken bones, torn up knees have not added to your fears:(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin