Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Em.  She's been one of my best friends since 8th grade.  I can't imagine life without her humor, wisdom, compassion, thoughtfulness, goofiness, warmth, and love.  We always have fun together.  She's always there when I need her.  She tells me when I'm being crazy - and when I'm on the right track.  She has always had a way of making me feel treasured and loved - even when everything else seems to be falling apart.

Honestly, can't imagine life without her.  Love her.

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Friends.
2.  Teamwork.
3.  Baked potatoes!
4.  The power of listening - and prayer.
5.  A church that embraces a dog visiting worship services, when a member needs her dog nearby as she deals with grief.  What a great place to be!
6.  Recipes shared!
7.  Going to an open house.  So fun.
8.  The hubby and I on the same page.
9.  Dreaming about the future.
10.  The Grammys. I loved most of the performances tonight!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thank you. And, right back at cha. For real. I can't believe you think those things about me. You're the one who helps me when I think things are falling apart. Lucky us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin