Friday, February 18, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 19

Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.


I think this picture says it all.  Ha ha ha.  (I'm pretty sure I was getting ready for a play-date with my grandpa...  Poor guy!)


Today I am thankful for:

1.  So many interesting resources online.
2.  The hubby came home for lunch before leaving for the weekend!
3.  Extravagant sunshine!
4.  Creativity.
5.  A less painful headache today.
6.  Pictures from the past - kind of fun.
7.  Netflix.
8.  Curling up in bed with a book tonight!
9.  Taking down ALL winter decorations!  Woo-hoo!
10.  Putting up spring-y decorations - I need them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie... I think I am going to get out my springy candles and other light colored stuff... thanks for the idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin