Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

"Brothers and Sisters," for my drama selection.
And "Modern Family" and "How I Met Your Mother" tie for comedy!

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Sleeping in a little to battle my cold.
2.  2 productive meetings at work.
3.  Getting a lot of "busy work" done this week.
4.  Hot tea.
5.  A warm lunch.
6.  Acknowledgement of the work I've been doing just as burnout was setting in...  Now I can keep going!
7.  The hubby going grocery shopping...
8.  ...AND making one of my favorite dinners!
9.  A hot shower.
10.  Falling asleep early again.

And today is Day 2 of the 29 Day Giving Challenge! Today I graciously stayed away from people - so as not to get them sick!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

We should watch HIMYM next time I am left at your house :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin