Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

(Davina and the Vagabonds at the Dakota Jazz Club.)
(Corey Chisel and the Wandering Sons at the Red Stag Block Party.)
(Some fun guys playing at Sea Salt Eatery by Minnehaha Falls.)
(A gypsy string quartet at the Lake Harriet Band Shell.)
(Trampled by Turtles at the MN State Fair.)

Live music!  I love going to see live music - famous artists, local artists, outdoors, indoors, rock, bluegrass, folk, jazz, blues, whateva!  I like it all!  (We saw all of these bands within a couple weeks of each other last summer!  The Twin Cities is a great place to live if you like live music!  In fact... I believe we're going out for some tomorrow night!)


I'll be back later with my thankful list!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin