Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Days of Photos: 21

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

People that I love talking about me behind my back...  and I overheard them.  It's happened a few times, and each time hurts as bad as the first. 

Interesting that this comes to mind... In church this month we're focusing on the importance of how we use our words.  Making sure we use them as gifts, as ways to uplift, and in ways that say "yes!" 

A good reminder...


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  A wonderful church service - despite quickly falling snow!
2.  All my confirmands together again.
3.  30 visitors to our church, from another church.  Such a joy to welcome them!
4.  Everyone brushing snow off each other's cars after church.
5.  Being told I was "passionate" and "joyful".  Cute.
6.  Hugs.
7.  Getting home safe on icy, snowy, foggy roads!
8.  Prayer.
9.  Getting through a whole pile of magazines (looking through them, tearing out what I want, recycling them - and getting them out of my house!)
10.  Falling asleep early...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin