Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Interesting that this comes to mind... In church this month we're focusing on the importance of how we use our words. Making sure we use them as gifts, as ways to uplift, and in ways that say "yes!"
A good reminder...
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A wonderful church service - despite quickly falling snow!
2. All my confirmands together again.
3. 30 visitors to our church, from another church. Such a joy to welcome them!
4. Everyone brushing snow off each other's cars after church.
5. Being told I was "passionate" and "joyful". Cute.
7. Getting home safe on icy, snowy, foggy roads!
9. Getting through a whole pile of magazines (looking through them, tearing out what I want, recycling them - and getting them out of my house!)
10. Falling asleep early...
cheesecake bars with all the berries
13 hours ago