"A great thought is a sense-spirit object. It takes on a life of its own. We are famliar in our history with certain frontiers where such thoughts awakened. At a personal level, each of us is aware of certain threshold times in the lives of our hearts when such thoughts arrived and changed everything."
--John O'Donohue, "Beauty"
An interesting a beautiful quote... (Especially after watching the movie, "Inception," last week!)
Do you have "threshold thoughts" that stick out to you?
Like the moment you realized you were an adult - and everything has changed?
The moment you realized "he (or she) is the one"?
The moment a dream was closed to you?
The moment a fresh dream emerged?
The moment you knew who you were meant to be?
Thresholds. I love that visual.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in, with the pup.
2. Small chores done.
3. Clean sheets.
4. My "30th Birthday Music Mix" - a good workout CD today. Thanks, Amanda!
5. The songs, "You Sexy Thang," "Billie Jean," and "Walking on Sunshine." Nice!
6. The hubby rocking the snowboarding tricks today - he's pretty proud of himself.
7. An awesome new recipe - I'll post it soon!
8. A day without any headaches or vision problems. Woo-hoo!
9. A pretty snowfall this afternoon.
10. Being pleasantly tired.
corn chowder with chile, lime and cotija
15 hours ago