Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Think...

I think this year, on Saturdays, I'll just post my "Thankful List."  That way I can spend the day with the hubby, friends, family, and doing things I enjoy - without the computer on my mind.  Ha ha ha.  So here it goes for today:

Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Sleeping in.
2.  The pup waiting outside my bedroom door for me to get up - and her excited kisses when I DID get up!
3.  A good 'ol Irish breakfast - toast, poached eggs, bacon, and Irish coffee.  Yum.
4.  Taking down the rest of the Christmas decorations.  It went quick and felt great!
5.  Cleaning out and organizing the kitchen - purging feels great!
6.  The hubby cleaning out and organizing our "gear closet" - where the camping and hiking stuff hides out.  Uffda.
7.  A trip to Lowe's and Target to get closet organizer shelves and a pizza stone.  Sounds boring - but we had fun!
8.  Reuben sandwiches for dinner.  Mmmm.
9.  Homemade rye bread - so good!
10.  Feeling relaxed after getting so much done today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin