I think this year, on Saturdays, I'll just post my "Thankful List." That way I can spend the day with the hubby, friends, family, and doing things I enjoy - without the computer on my mind. Ha ha ha. So here it goes for today:
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in.
2. The pup waiting outside my bedroom door for me to get up - and her excited kisses when I DID get up!
4. Taking down the rest of the Christmas decorations. It went quick and felt great!
5. Cleaning out and organizing the kitchen - purging feels great!
6. The hubby cleaning out and organizing our "gear closet" - where the camping and hiking stuff hides out. Uffda.
7. A trip to Lowe's and Target to get closet organizer shelves and a pizza stone. Sounds boring - but we had fun!
8. Reuben sandwiches for dinner. Mmmm.
9. Homemade rye bread - so good!
10. Feeling relaxed after getting so much done today!
Book Review: A.J. Fikry
7 hours ago