Things I am thankful for today:
1. A lovely morning, sleeping in.
2. A new pancake recipe: Oatmeal Pancakes. Delish!
3. Staying in my pjs half the day.
4. Country music. Did I just say that?!
5. Finishing "The Conspiracy of Kindness" - a good church-y book.
6. The hubby did his Boom Boom challenge last night! (http://www.booboomrevolution.com/)
7. My youngest sister's new blog. So funny - and smart!
8. Leftovers from last night's dinner: Spicy Shrimp Curry. Oh yeah.
9. My amaryllis bulb is growing by the hour!
10. Talking to my sister in Alaska yesterday - always fun to catch up!
How to Naturally Dye Easter Eggs by Bridget
17 hours ago