Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hint

Here's just a hint...

"Give one thing away each day for 29 days. Why? Because to see your world change, you have to DO something to change your world."

I'm doing this in February.  Another way to connect and spread generosity of spirit. Love it.

And... it's a great book.  "29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life" by Cami Walker.


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Doing all I can - and accepting it.
2.  Going through Christmas cards before putting them away.  Thanks, everyone!
3.  Putting the decorations from the upstairs away.  Nice.
4.  Asking my hubby to help me maintain my sanity. 
5.  And he happily agreed.
6.  Plans to have the family over tomorrow night.
7.  Another workout.  It's getting a little easier.
8.  The Zac Brown Band.
9.  "29 Gifts".
10.  Blue Heron soap.  Love it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin