Things I am thankful for today:
1. Coming home to our own house.
2. The hubby going snowboarding all day. (Helps to make up a little for not getting to his family's home this weekend...)
3. Getting everything put away from my family's get together.
4. A light, fresh, homemade pizza for dinner.
5. Chatting with the cashier at Trader Joe's about my Angel perfume. So funny.
6. Getting 3 hours to sit on the couch a read a book - JUST FOR FUN! Merry Christmas to me!
7. Setting up my new bookshelf! Woo-hoo! (A Christmas present from the hubby.) Apparently, the dog thought this was a new jungle-gym, and Daddy was playing!)
8. The dog being happy to be in her own home, too.
9. The cookie stash is dwindling - I'm almost back to my normal kitchen!
10. The hubby made it home from 8 hours of snowboarding with no injuries. Ha ha ha.