"Unconditional love. Selflessness. Trust. Faith. Forgiveness. Wholeness. Second Chances. Comfort. Joy. Peace. Reassurance. Rejoicing. Generosity. Compassion. Charity. Wonder. Acceptance. Courage.
"To give such gifts. To truly open our hearts to receive such gifts gratefully.
"Christmas just won't be Christmas without any presents."
Beautifully put, wasn't it?
I had a "Ladies of Grace" moment this week. I wrote about it on our church blog, here. In a moment of frustration, a phone call reminded me of what was important. I may have given a gift to the woman on the other end... But she gave me a gift as well. A "pause." A reminder that God uses us where we are. A gift of Spirit. I've been thinking of her and praying for her this week... I hope you'll join me in my prayers!
Today I am thankful for:
2. Gifts of Spirit - in whatever form they may come!
3. A sunny, snow-covered morning.
4. Arriving safely to my destinations yesterday!
5. New cookie recipes!
6. The hubby making dinner last night!
7. The movie, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."
9. Norman Rockwell Santa paintings...