Here's 10 things I'm thankful for about Kayla:
1. She was a great surprise to our family - brought life and laughter to our house.
2. Her excitement about what's ahead and enthusiasm for school.
3. Swapping music with her!
4. Doing fun stuff with her - like trips to Aveda, concerts, and musicals!
5. Watching her learn to cook - and telling me about her recipes (she's FAR ahead of where my other sister and I were at her age!)
6. Her creativity - art work, singing, drama, speech, photography...
7. Her belly laugh. Gotta love it.
8. Her hugs.
9. Her confidence and assertiveness.
10. Her honesty.
I love you, Kay!