It was fun to look through some older pictures for this one! I settled on this picture of my dog, Bailey, running with her frisbee. All of our neighbors comment how "fast" she is when she runs to get that disc - It's her favorite thing in the world! Things I am thankful for today:
1. Sleeping in.
2. A less-than-chaoic visit to the Mall of America!
3. Finding a certain present for our nephew.
4. Lunch at Johnny Rockets - the hubby and I love to split a burger and malt.
5. Trying new things - an onion ring on our burger. It was yummy!
6. Emily and Jeremy coming over for dinner - so fun!
7. The game, "Loaded Questions."
8. Grilling in the winter.
9. The smell of the grill.
10. Roses from the hubby... So nice!
Book Review: Columbine
1 hour ago