Outside my window... sunshine, birdies, blue sky, and an irrigation system that just won't stop! My poor dog can't play frisbee, because the grass is always soaked!
I am thankful... for one more day to this splendid weekend! And that I get to share it with the hubby!
From the kitchen... coconut french toast for breakfast and a yummy, light, summer pasta for dinner!
I am wearing... a light blue tank top and my light, comfy hiker pants. (Guess what the hubby is wearing? His "My wife rocks" shirt! Ha ha ha... I didn't think he'd actually wear it...)
I am creating... hmmm... nothing new this week.
I am going... to the Laughing Waters Bluegrass Festival at Minnehaha Falls Park! So fun!I am reading... "So You Want to be a Innkeeper" and a Dean Koontz book in those rare moments when I can read for fun - still.
I am hoping... for some scallop tacos at Sea Salt Eatery this afternoon!
I am hearing... kids playing outside - their high-pitched giggles and screams.
One of my favorite things... a hubby that would wear this shirt in public!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. A long weekend.
2. Sleeping in. (The hubby's home, so he put out the dog and fed her!)
3. Coconut French Toast - yum-a-roo!
4. Lounging around for the morning!
5. Bluegrass music.
6. Minnehaha Falls - what a nice place to hang out and people (and dog) watch!
7. Running into friends.
8. Sharing scallop tacos and a beer.
9. Ice cream cones on a hot day.
10. Making an excellent dinner and sharing some wine by candlelight!
11. A perfect day.