"I would like to learn, or remember, how to live."
"In the Old Testament, God uses donkeys, rocks, and burning bushes to deliver Divine messages, so don't question the validity of what you hear or how you hear it if the truth resonates within. You might be reading a story, watching a video, or chatting casually with a friendly grocery clerk. Don't cut yourself off from sources of inspiration."
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up. It's a new day.
3. Diane's surprise inheritance! God works in amazing ways!
4. Getting a lot of work done, despite multiple distractions!
5. Coming home for dinner.
6. Book group at a wine bar... Yum.
7. Carol's company - fun stories, interesting books, lots of giggles.
8. Missing the rest of the group - I'm thankful that I value this group so much that I truly miss them when they can't get together!
10. Massages. Mmmm....