Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Adventure

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable."
--Helen Keller

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Reading in bed this morning.
2. First day of school for my youth group kids, their parents, my teacher friends, and my youngest sister!
3. Youth group kids getting into their first-pick colleges! Go Clayton!
4. A hot day! Unusual this summer...
5. The hubby brought me a favorite beer - Magners Cider. Mmm. Thanks babe.
6. The dog playing ball and using the sunspot as her "home base." Ha ha ha.
7. Planning to make a dream happen... even if it might take 10 years!
8. Leftovers. All delish.
9. 25 free itunes - love it!
10. A good marriage. (Can you tell I'm watching the Jon Gosselin interview right now? Yikes.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Speaking of the Gosselins... I was adamant that the issue was Jon...now I don't know... I don't know what to believe and maybe I don't even need too!

Andrea, the little collector said...

Wow, what a beautiful quote! I think it's a thinker...

Coconut french toast sounds de-lish! Makes me want to come stay at the inn if you'll cook things like that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin