Things I am thankful for today:
1. Making a nice breakfast, even when the hubby is out of town. Chai buttermilk pancakes!
2. Stopping by the Neighbor's Inc Duck Race. Such a fun family event!
3. Visiting my family for a bit.
4. The dog's excitement at visiting my parents - so funny!
5. The Georgia O'Keefe movie on Lifetime. So good. Yet so sad.
6. Baking cookies. Butterscotch and cinnamon. Great with coffee... otherwise a bit too rich for me...
7. Indulging in magazines.
8. Chuckling at the poor goldfinches that are in their "molting" stage. Their feathers are so disheveled you just have to feel sad for the little things! (Do you think they make fun of each other?)
9. More reading in bed - with a glass of wine. Lovely.
10. The dog enjoying the hubby's pillow while he's away...