Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Ha ha ha - his name is Mike - and he rocks my world!

Today is his birthday and we spent it in Madison, WI at a Badgers game,
and strolling down State St - finishing with dinner at an Irish Pub before we started the long drive home to MN.

Here's
ten reasons I am thankful for my hubby:
1. We've got a great life together.
2. All the little things he does everyday that say "I love you."
3. Phone calls and emails during the middle of the day to say "hi" and share a joke.
4. Hugs - he gives GREAT hugs.
5. Being able to share a thought with just a look (or raised eyebrows). Ha ha ha.
6. Knowing we're in this life together - through thick and thin.
7. His listening to me - my crazy ideas, my venting, my joys.
8. His big heart - he's always willing to help anyone with anything!
9. His eyes - the most beautiful eyes.
10. His hands. I love to hold his hand...

I could go on and on... But I'll save some for next year!

I love you
, babe!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin