I got an email today from a someone who recently read my blog and saw that I support Feed My Starving Children - and she told me about this program through Hotels Combined. Hotels Combined is an Austrailan company that searches the internet for the lowest rates and availabilities for hotels. They also are beginning a campaign to give to charities when people mention them on their blog, Facebook, or Twitter. So... I'm mentioning them! And for this brief little message, $20 will go to World Vision.
So, if you have a moment, and want to painlessly give to starving children - post this on your blog! $20 can go a LONG way!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up in time - despite my alarm not going off... (Thanks to the dog for wanting her breakfast!)
2. My confirmation guys. So fun.
3. Candy corn! One of the best parts of fall...
4. Hitting all green lights on the way to church!
5. A two hour nap.
6. The act of cooking... Even when I'm home by myself, I really just like cooking.
7. Neil Patrick Harris hosting the Emmy's!
8. All kinds of ways to support charities.
9. A cooler day today... So nice.
10. The hubby's on his way home!