Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up laughing at the dog.
2. Then going back to sleep.
3. Pumpkin waffles for breakfast - Yes, fall is here and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
3.5 And the hubby's comment, "Well, you hit another recipe out of the ballpark! I think when we do have a B&B, you should sell a book of your breakfast recipes..." Cute!
4. A mom and daughter holding up traffic, helping a turtle cross the road. So funny and cute!
5. WI Badgers won! And yes - Bailey was wearing a jersey... though not very interested in the game...
6. The woman at the Renaissance that was SO excited to find a frog, that she picked it up, cuddled with it and KISSED it! Whoa. I like animals... but there IS a boundary.... I guess I'm thankful for her excitement and love of God's creatures... and for the laugh it gave me when my hubby and I both looked at each other with raised eyebrows!
7. A beautiful sunset.
8. All kinds of new music on the ipod due to free downloads!
9. Dirty feet. It means we had a fun afternoon at the Renaissance Festival.
10. More pumpkin waffles for dessert - with a little cinnamon ice cream. Oooo la la!