Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook, March 30th edition

For Today... (and my 100th post!)

Outside my window... it's another gray day in MN. Snow is on it's way...
I am thinking... that I can't believe I've kept up this blog for 100 posts!!!
I am thankful... for support and encouragement from friends.
From the kitchen... frosted shredded wheat and orange juice for breakfast, leftover pork tenderloin and mango chutney for dinner. Maybe some sweet and salty cookies will be mde today, too...
I am wearing... my jammies. It's still early and I'm working from home today - so, why not?
I am creating... a photo memory wall in my living room. I got the frames, now I'm picking out the pictures!
I am going... to work out today. It's been awhile...
I am reading... Sarah's Key for my book group.
I am hoping... that I can get my butt in gear and start being serious about my weight loss again! (Maybe this answers whether cookies will be made today...)
I am hearing ... the Today Show, a dog barking, my dog snoring, car doors closing, my own heart beating...
Around the house... projects are started. Spring cleaning and projects are underway!
One of my favorite things... is the hubby saying, "I love you," before he leaves every morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week... taking it easy as much as I can! Next week is Holy Week, and I will be very busy!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
(This is how my Natural Resources husband told me he loved me! Ha ha ha. That was almost 10 years ago...)

Visit the Simple Woman’s Daybook, for more women's answers to these questions! I rarely post there, I just like the simple questions.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Sleeping in... a little.
2. Getting back to "normal."
3. Doing my devotions this morning.
4. Working out - and feeling good.
5. Back on Weightwatchers.
6. Going for a walk with the hubby and the dog!
7. Hearing from Kathryn!
8. Almost done with my book...
9. The hubby wanting to go on a "date"!
10. The forcast for snow tomorrow is a lot less than previously forcasted!

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

snow? today? I'm glad it didn't happen (yet). My plane was able to land safely in the rain.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin