Thursday, March 5, 2009

Glad

"To be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars... to think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends, and everyday of Christ; and to spend as much time as you can, with body and with spirit in God's out-of-doors - these are little guideposts on the footpath to peace."
-- Henry Van Dyke

So true! Life is good!
Megs

Things I am thankful for today:

1. My friend Carol - and her new journey!
2. My parents - for caring for my little buddy while I'm gone.
3. All the fun well wishes for our trip.
4. I'm all packed and ready to go!
5. All my errands went smooth and quick this afternoon - so nice!
6. Travel size stuff - so cute, and so practical!
7. Team work.
8. Hugs.
9. My sister, Kayla, calling to wish us a good trip - from her choir trip in Chicago!
10. Convenient pockets in backpacks! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes it is! (I do need a little convincing today, tho!)

Carol E. said...

Megs, did you read my 3/4/09 blog post?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin