1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!
SO, REMEMBER... Pay it forward!
And... Things I am thankful today:
1. Being #2 on Beth's "Pay it Forward!"
2. Cleaning out the "craft closet" and the linen closet.
3. A snowy walk.
4. Sleeping in.
5. Mom's "pulling teeth" pun. :)
6. Fresh tulips!
(I think the hubby knew just how much I was craving spring... So he brought a touch of spring home for me... What a sweetie!)
7. Gnocchi and Wine for dinner.
8. A quiet evening by the fireplace.
9. A good night's sleep.
10. Magazines galore!
Thank You, Presley! by The Pioneer Woman
4 hours ago