Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nice

"My business is not to remake myself.
But to make the absolute best of what God made."
--Robert Browning

It's nice to be at a point in my life where I am finally not trying to remake myself into something I'm not. It's nice to be content and satisfied with the person I am - the wife, daughter, sister, friend, faith-filled, goofy, caring person that I am. Now, it's a matter of continuing to mold the gifts and talents, and to continue learning and growing into the life that God calls me to live. It's a life-long journey and an exciting one to be on!

Here's to the journey!
Megs

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Honesty.
2. People admitting when they made a mistake.
3. Mom-in-law is enjoying her retirement! She's seen all but 2 of the Oscar-nominated movies, (the 2 aren't playing in the Milwaukee area), and she's started packing for Ireland (still a month away)... LOL Good for her!
4. Headache is finally getting better. Thank goodness!
5. Yummy cheesy cornbread.
6. Bailey was super excited to go for a walk today!
7. Marsha had a successful surgery.
8. Emmy is home!
9. Remembering the movie, "The Labyrinth" on Facebook today.

10. Being home to cuddle up and watch "LOST" with the hubby.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin