Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Good Saturday

Things I am thankful for today:

1. A beautiful day to enjoy outdoors! We went for a walk in our nature area - Bailey was SO EXCITED!
(Here she is waiting patiently for us to get our shoes on!)
(And she's off!)
(Playing with Mom...)
(What was that? Did you hear that?)
(The happy family.)
2. Practiced packing for Ireland - I ROCK! One backpack, and I'm ready to go! :)
3. Going to see the "Daughters of Africa" with Em at my home church tonight!
4. Field trip to Eddie Bauer... New passport purse. Love it!
5. Gnocchi for dinner! Mmmmm...
6. Dad's "#1/2" comment. Ha ha ha.
7. Saturday morning coffee.
8. Just chillin with the hubby.
9. Raspberry cosmos.
10. Home by midnight - I didn't turn into a pumpkin afterall!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin