Friday, February 8, 2013

Week 4

I just got back from my weigh-in: down another 3.5 lbs this week! 
Making a total of 10.5 lbs lost!  Woohoo!

They also did my "in-body" analysis (which they do once a month). 
Of that 10.5 lbs, 8.1 of that is pure body fat.  Nice!

And they did my measurements - chest, waist, hips, arm, thigh...  Today?  9 inches gone!

I'd say things are going pretty well!  Great way to start the weekend!

This week's goals:
1)  20-30 minutes of walking or the elliptical, 5 days a week.
2)  Continue planning dinners ahead of time - at home and out with friends.
3)  Keep trying new "lean and green" recipes.  (I've got a handful of good ones, so far!)


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  -3.5lbs.
2.  My weightloss visuals.  (Sometimes, it's so gradual, you don't see it happening.  These little things help me see my progress easily!)

(On the left, each stone represents how many pounds I still have to lose.  On the right, is how many I have lost.  Each week, I move them from the left jar to the right!)

(Every month, when I do my measurements at the clinic, they give me a piece of ribbon representing how many inches I have lost, total!  Clever.)
3.  Loose jeans.
4.  The lasagna recipe we made this week.  Yum!
5.  Loving the book, Love Does by Bob Goff!
6.  Surprising Mike when he got home from work.
7.  Grilled steak and peppers.  Yum.
8.  Finally opened a bottle of wine we've been saving.  Delish!  (Thanks, Beth and Heather!)
9.  Affirmations.
10.  A fire in the fireplace.

QotD:  Are you in love?
Duh.  :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin