Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines: Part Two

Mike gave me his Valentine surprise today...  We went snow-shoeing!
Photo: Mike's Valentine Surprise for me...  Snow-shoeing!
I've wanted to try it for a long time - and he knew it.  So, we went to a nearby park, rented the snowshoes, and enjoyed some time exploring and enjoying the sunshine!
Photo: Bailey came along for the fun...
And guess what?!  I liked it!  I actually have a winter activity that I...  LIKED!  Woohoo!
Photo: Bailey was happy to have a break...  Lol.
Thanks for a great afternoon, Honey!


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Finishing my sermon before 11pm.
2.  Enjoying a relaxing morning at home.
3.  Coffee.
4.  A clean car!
5.  Not feeling awkward on snow shoes (and not tripping!).
6.  Dressing too warm(?) today.  It was nice out!
7.  Watching more "Downton Abby" - we'll catch up eventually!
8.  Clothes fitting loosely...
9.  Exercising 6 days a week.  Whoa.
10.  Lovin' life.

QotD:  What was the last performance or concert you went to?
A Fine Frenzy and Joshua Radin at the Fine Line.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin