Mike gave me his Valentine surprise today... We went snow-shoeing!
I've wanted to try it for a long time - and he knew it. So, we went to a nearby park, rented the snowshoes, and enjoyed some time exploring and enjoying the sunshine!
And guess what?! I liked it! I actually have a winter activity that I... LIKED! Woohoo!
Thanks for a great afternoon, Honey!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Finishing my sermon before 11pm.
2. Enjoying a relaxing morning at home.
4. A clean car!
5. Not feeling awkward on snow shoes (and not tripping!).
6. Dressing too warm(?) today. It was nice out!
7. Watching more "Downton Abby" - we'll catch up eventually!
8. Clothes fitting loosely...
9. Exercising 6 days a week. Whoa.
10. Lovin' life.
QotD: What was the last performance or concert you went to?
A Fine Frenzy and Joshua Radin at the Fine Line.
How to Assemble Perfect Poke Bowls by Sommer
1 hour ago