Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Shhhh...  It's Valentines Day, and it's supposed to be the Hubby's turn to surprise me... 
But I thought I'd surprise him, too - just to have a little fun!
(We start with some balloons...)
(Which are quite fun to haul in a Fiat!)
(Add some love notes and pictures...)
A close up of the photos and notes...  :)
 

(The final product.)

(I'm feeling a little mischievous!)

Our bedroom is filled with balloons - attached to each is a note with things I love about him and/or a picture of a favorite memory from this past year.

Memorable moments.
Whimsy.
Little surprises.

All part of my resolutions for this year! 

(His first glimpse...)
(I think he liked it!)

How did you celebrate the day?  I'd love to hear your stories!


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  Working from home.
2.  A new friend walking the 3Day!  Woohoo!
3.  Valentines Day - just a fun, romantic day...
4.  My hubby.
5.  Balloons.
6.  Funny cards.
7.  My gift from him...  Arm and hand warmers!  Woohoo!
8.  Good things happening to friends...
9.  Our vacuum caught fire today..  Time for a new one!
10.  Kisses.

QotD:  Did you kiss someone today?
Of course!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin