Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blah

It's just been one of those weeks.  Blah blah blah.  Everything seems to be running a little slower.  With complications.  I'm tired.  Feeling a little burnt out.  People are being dumb.  Not interested in much.  Trying to juggle too many things at once.  My evening meals have been late - and not great.  It's cold.  Bitterly cold.

Like I said, just one of those weeks.

No worries, though.  I bounce back quickly!  We all have these moments - I'll be fine.  (Can you hear Eeyore?  I heard his voice, even as I typed!)  See?  I just gave myself a giggle...  I'll be on the rebound in no time!

Anyway, how about that Question of the Day?

What is the current buzzword?
Ahh, see?  I'm not even good at noticing these things.  Even the QotD is out to get me...  Here's a buzzword question - what the heck is "Harlem Shake"?  And why are there so many videos being posted saying that's what they are?  It's usually just one person standing in the middle of a room, with music on, kind of bouncing in place...  Is this a thing?  I feel so old...  (I did see a video today, taken at one of my youth group kid's school - a whole class in the library, doing the Harlem Shake.  That was kind of fun - even if I have no idea what it is about!)


Things I am thankful for today:

1.  This list.
2.  A quiet weekend.
3.  A nice email.
4.  Making a plan.
5.  Rescheduling a meeting.
6.  Lots of ideas at a meeting this morning!
7.  The show, "Zero Hour."
8.  Looking forward to cuddling up with a book most of the day tomorrow.
9.  Another donation to my 3 Day Walk!
10.  Google:  http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/harlem-shake

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin