Things are getting good!
I sent out my first fundraising email to 60 people!
Donations are up to $475 thanks to some very generous friends and family!
We have a team of five... and I'm meeting a potential new friend this Saturday for coffee.
I've started getting on the elliptical and continued going for walks.
I got my "getting started" packet in the mail and am excited about possible fundraising ideas!
Can I say, as I look at the 3Day merchandise (walking clothes and shoes), that I'm looking forward to buying some when I'm down a couple of sizes?! The timing will be just right! (I'm a dork...)
This week, I'm focusing on:
* continuing to walk everyday
* get some simple fundraising set up (like the change jar and flyers at work)
* looking for a few more team members
If you've walked the 3Day before - I'm open to any and all tips for preparation!
It's fun to have such a big goal to work towards!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Getting up with the alarm.
2. Coconut Chai black tea.
3. The song "Hallelujah."
4. This video:
7. Flexible schedules.
8. Getting stuff done!
9. Going with Mike to get his Brewing equipment! So exciting!
10. A good night on the elliptical!
QotD: What are three things you have to buy?
Food - I'm not much of a farmer... Clothes - I can't sew worth anything. Gas for my car. ;)