"...I have learned that happiness is not determined by circumstances. Happiness is not what happens when everything goes the way you think it should go; happiness is what happens when you decide to be happy...
"...Gratitude is essential to happiness. Developing a grateful attitude...is the essence of a happy existence. Happiness is a muscle we must use, or it will wither away."
--Marianne Williamson, Everyday Grace
Quotes from my reading this afternoon... Perfect.
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Coloring with my youth group kids.
2. Positive feedback from last week's sermon.
3. Unexpected cards.
4. A wonderful partner in ministry this morning. Thank you, Cindi!
5. "Thank yous" from those who see all the work I do.
6. Updating my LinkedIn account - for the first time in years, apparently!
7. Bailey got a bath - and smells much better!
8. Lunch out with some of Mike's family.
9. Watching the Oscars.
10. Ideas, ideas, ideas!
QotD: Today you've got too much...
Time sitting on my butt! Sunday's are always lazy days come afternoon... But today felt lazier than most!