Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just Another Saturday

Things I am thankful for today:

1. REALLY sleeping in. Lovely.
2. A call from Dad asking to watch the Badger/Gopher game - tempting me with Mom's chili.
3. Bailey, my dog, wearing her Badgers jersey.
4. Mom sending chili, mulligatawny soup, and cornbread home with me. Yum!
5. Hearing my niece say, "Annie May" (translation - Auntie Meg) on the phone. So cute.
6. Badgers won!!! (The hubby will be so happy when he re-enters civilization after his backpacking trip.)
7. The book I've been waiting for for MONTHS was at Costco today! Woo-hoo! (It's the next Diana Gabaldon book in the Outlander series... I LOVE these books!)
8. Dad asking about my B&B ideas, and giving advice.
9. Laughing with my parents today. It was fun to have them to myself!
10. Chillin' out with a little wine on the couch before bed. So nice...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for a nice afternoon!!!

Unknown said...

I didna't get to watch the game you were watching...booo Badgers! But I did go to the Twins game! I am VERY excited for that!

I have often wandered about the Outlander series...good???

I had chili today...and a taco and a plate of Dome nachos...and some peanuts and a Frozen Lemonade! ack!

See ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin