Things I am thankful for today:
1. REALLY sleeping in. Lovely.
2. A call from Dad asking to watch the Badger/Gopher game - tempting me with Mom's chili.
3. Bailey, my dog, wearing her Badgers jersey.
4. Mom sending chili, mulligatawny soup, and cornbread home with me. Yum!
5. Hearing my niece say, "Annie May" (translation - Auntie Meg) on the phone. So cute.
6. Badgers won!!! (The hubby will be so happy when he re-enters civilization after his backpacking trip.)
7. The book I've been waiting for for MONTHS was at Costco today! Woo-hoo! (It's the next Diana Gabaldon book in the Outlander series... I LOVE these books!)
8. Dad asking about my B&B ideas, and giving advice.
9. Laughing with my parents today. It was fun to have them to myself!
10. Chillin' out with a little wine on the couch before bed. So nice...