It's Friday!!! Yippeee! Here are my Friday Fave Five things of the week - if you'd like to take part, link up at Suzanne's Living To Tell the Story!
1. Ohmygosh! There's blue sky outside my window right now! We haven't seen much of that this week... Sunshine and blue sky is easily one of my favorite things of the week!
2. Feeling inspired and excited about work. We're planning some fun things to really connect people to different ways of living out their faith over the course of the next year - I'm having a lot of fun with the planning process!
3. Sunday, I got to introduce our new music director's daughter (a 3rd grader) to our church. I sat with her in worship and introduced her to a lot of people - she was so cute and fun. The best was when she looked up at me and said, "I think I'm going to really like this church!" Made my heart melt...
4. Book Group this week was so fun! We talked about the book, we laughed, we laughed, we talked about stuff going on in our lives, we laughed some more. I needed it. They're great ladies!
5. Tonight we're going out to dinner and to a David Gray concert. I know it hasn't happened yet - but it will be great! We could both use a fun night out!
Have a good Friday!
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Blue skies.
2. A day off.
3. The hubby only worked a half day!
4. Easy, cheap, parking downtown!
5. Finding a seat at the bar at the Rock Bottom Brewery - the place was PACKED!
6. An awesome bartender - he was attentive, funny, busy, professional, and so nice! I would go back just to see him again. (He got a great tip!)
7. A yummy dinner, too! BBQ pork sandwich and mac and cheese!
8. A wonderful concert! So much MORE than I expected!(This is one of my favorite parts of the Orpheum Theatre - isn't that ceiling beautiful? It looks like velvet... I always want to reach out and touch it!)
9. I love disco balls and the special effects that come from them... During one song, it looked like it was snowing in the theatre. Beautiful!
10. The song, "This Year's Love."