"God loves to look at us, and loves it when we will look back at Him. Even when we try to run away from our troubles...God will find us, bless us, even when we feel most alone, unsure... God will find a way to let us know that He is with us in this place, wherever we are."
Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up earlier - more time in the day!
2. A good day at work.
3. Spending a little time with our new Music Director - I think I'm going to like her!
4. Talking to my sister in Alaska. Taking a few minutes to giggle together about annoyances in our lives.
5. Finding everything I needed for a new recipe at Trader Joe's! That doesn't happen very often...
6. Calzones for dinner - cheese, proscuitto, red peppers, and basil. Yum.
7. An unloaded, and loaded dishwasher.
8. Bubble baths.
9. A glass of wine.
One-Pot Chicken Pesto Pasta by Erica
1 day ago