Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happiness

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
--Mahatma Gandhi

Friday will be here in 25 minutes. It's my day off. And we're going to see David Gray in concert. I think it's going to be a good day. I will say it's a good day. I'm pretty darn sure they will be in harmony. I'm happy.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Getting up on time.
2. Sting's new album - I love the song, "Soul Cakes."
3. Adele's version of "To Make You Feel My Love." Great song.
4. I got my new boots today! My feet are happy!
5. Dinner with the hubby at a favorite cafe.
6. Emailing with my brother-in-law. He's a good guy.
7. The dog being oh-so-playful tonight!
8. Finally being home to watch "Grey's Anatomy" with the hubby.
9. Looking forward to tomorrow.
10. Oh! My little sis was accepted to both the colleges she's deciding between! Congrats, Kay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great list Megan! The concert sounds like so much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin