Sunday, July 26, 2009

Strange

Today is Sunday. I work for a church. I'm at church EVERY Sunday.

I'm still camping!

But I did think about and pray for the worship service back home at 10am this morning. (They had the MN Teen Challenge Choir leading worship today.) Does that make me a dork?

I think so.

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Again, waking up to a beautiful morning.
2. Loving our tent! It's perfect for us.
3. Loving our little Thermarest sleeping mats - so comfy. (Everyone else had those HUGE air mattresses and still complained of back aches... We just smiled.)
4. Easy tear down of our campsite.
5. A nice day for a drive.
6. A long, warm, shower!
7. No ticks!
8. Cuddling up on the couch for some TV.
9. Clean sheets.
10. Setting up the tent in the garage to air out - and the dog wanting to keep going in it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Define Dork??? Just kidding! No that makes you compassionate and the type of person I like to be around!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin