But the best part of the day? Our dog, Bailey, playing frisbee in the water! This is the first trip that she has willingly gone in the water of her own accord - and LIKED it! She kept going in again and again! She'd chase my hubby, fetch her frisbee, and run along the coast kicking in the water. So fun... She is SO NOT a prissy poodle. Ha ha ha.Things I am thankful for today:
1. Waking up to the sound of waves lapping in. So peaceful.
2. A yummy breakfast. Love smoked salmon and cream cheese.
3. The smell of a campfire.
4. The dog cuddling up for a nap in the tent. So cozy.
5. The mosquitos weren't too bad!
6. Spectacular sunset.
7. Beautiful starry sky.
8. The game "Apples to Apples."
9. Bailey swimming, and swimming, and swimming... She didn't want to stop!
10. The hubby walking me to the outhouse at night... Such a gentleman. Ha ha ha.